Since 2018, Livewire has had a mental health team, staffed by qualified volunteer counsellors but complemented by student counsellors on placement who are in their final year of training.
– We offer free counselling in blocks of six sessions and you can access up to three blocks of six sessions.
– We help you to identify what it is you want to work on, as this means you tend to get more out of the counselling.
– As part of the counselling, we teach strategies that might help you to manage stress and axiety, low mood or intrusive thoughts etc.
– We offer a safe space where you can learn to help yourself and our aim is that you get to know yourself better.
– We offer counselling to young people aged 10-21.
what counselling can offer you
– No judgement
What counselling can help you with
– Making decisions
– Developing your understanding of yourself, what you think and feel about yourself and the world around you
– Realising what areas of your life need change
– How to make change
– Realising what you can control in your life
What Counselling Does Not Offer
– An opprtunity to influence you
Get in touch today
If you would like to refer a young person or would like to refer yourself for counselling please download the referral form and email it to email@example.com