Help Livewire by Becoming an Adult Volunteer
Adults interested in volunteering…
– Becoming a youth worker volunteer, this role is about supporting the young people at various levels and generally assisting in the day to day running of the youth work provision. Training is available to volunteers – in-house; safeguarding; and NVQ.
– Helping to run our coffee bar (selling sweets, drinks and making the occasional bacon butty)
– Teaching music, instruments, technology and recording, live and recorded sound, band development, song writing etc. Instruments include Guitar, Bass, and Drums.
– Stage craft, lighting, live sound, and other performing arts, dance, drama etc.
– Multimedia film making, photography etc.
– We are always interested in talking to people who have a complementary interest that may link into what we do so please get in touch and discuss your ideas.
– We also need volunteers to help run Livewire’s junior club on Wednesday evenings from 6.15pm to 8.45pm, this work is with children from school year 6 to year 8.
All adult volunteers must complete an Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Check, (arranged free through Livewire).